Friday, April 16, 2010

Some Girly Scrapbooking




The first picture is a small tag that I made that I will probably find a way to hang in my scrap room. If and when I get to have one again. Maybe it will hang on my rear view mirror for a little while. It is made with a vintage easter paper by Karen Foster. The flowers I hand made out of regular card stock paper. The "A" charm is from Micheal's. The tag is a chipboard tag book from the $1 bin at Micheal's. I love that bin.

This next picture is a page that I will mount onto a canvas. I really love how she is looking at her doggy. To me it shows her love for her baby doggy. She is always holding him like a baby and he does not mind one bit. The papers are Close to my Heart. The small flowers are Prima, and the larger I hand made with card stock as well and then I used a pearl paint over it. The key is from Blue Moon.
I hope you like it. Leave a comment. Also if you have any questions let me know. Thanks Friends!
Leave YOUR mark..Be Creative Today!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment