Friday, April 16, 2010

Victoria's Canvas Piece






This Canvas is 11X17 in size. It is painted with black acrylic paint. The paper is Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess line. I sewed the borders of all the pages with black thread. The paper is modge podged on. I used black embossing powder for the letters. I ink the paper with Tim Holtz broken china distress ink. Mounted them on cardboard and used dimensional stickers to give them even more dimension.
The chipboard swirls are painted black and the black roses are from Micheal's wedding department. Black lace is from Joann's and I only taped down the bottom of the lace so it is a pocket for pictures or notes. I hope you like. Let me know what you think.

Leave YOUR mark... Be creative today!

~Amy

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person and I'm sure Victoria will absolutely love it, it's just her style. :D

    I will wait to see Julia's name board! ;)

    Always your biggest fan!
    ~Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete